The Federos software-defined operations solutions, including Assure1™ and Fusion1™, brings together fault, performance, topology and service management into an integrated and scalable platform. It also includes AIOps capabilities that properly leverage event noise and drive actionable insights that can be automated.
Assure1 provides customers the benefit of managing services on a single platform – bringing together fault, performance, topology and service level management in a scalable software platform. It delivers significant performance, scalability and cost advantages over legacy and silo tool sets, resulting in an improved user experience for your customers.
Fusion1 provides customizable dashboards to track and analyze key business data from multiple cross discipline systems, resulting in a demonstrable, differentiated and accurate visualization of management systems to optimize virtual services and introduce cloud based offerings while increasing service quality and reducing operational costs.
The Federos software-defined operations platform accelerates customers’ ability to simplify, automate and transform their operating environments in their quest to zero service downtime.
Federos solutions provide:
- A new level of operational and service management efficiency
- Reduced operational costs by integrating data into one platform and reducing manual work
- Improved service quality resulting in increased customer satisfaction
- A unified solution, single source of truth
- Ability to quickly identify the smaller set of relevant events that are actionable
- Lower mean-time to investigate (MTTI) and mean-time-to-resolve (MTTR)
- Real-time visibility of the infrastructure, providing an accurate and up-to-date view of the network inventory and topology
- Simplified operations environment including legacy tool consolidation, by enabling a reduction of the number of tools required to manage their infrastructure and services
Machine Learning and Event Analytics
Machine Learning and Event Analytics for Intelligent Insights to Make Better Business Decisions